“Hurricane Sandy was on its way to hit Baltimore on opening day of our 2500-person Summit. The Andavo team worked tirelessly to implement a multi-layered crisis management plan so the program could go on, even facing the possibilities of power outage, flooding, food and water shortage and medical emergencies. Our foremost concern was the safety and well-being of all participants and our challenge was to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
The fact that decisions had to be made in the face of major uncertainty and lack of predictability made this Summit not only memorable for advancing the mission of the organization, but for the equally compelling lessons in crisis management leadership. Without the Andavo team, the outcomes could have been dramatically different.”
Teddy Basham-Witherington, former Chief Marketing Officer Out & Equal Workplace Advocates Andavo Meetings & Incentives | Crisis Management May 31, 2016
- Fresh Ideas to Make Your Next Corporate Meeting Memorable
- The 4 Pillars of Corporate Event Design: So Much More Than Tablecloths
- 7 Tips to Host a Successful Corporate Event in Denver
- Brenda Rivers, Andavo’s President and CEO, Featured as Top Industry Trendsetter
- Andavo’s President and CEO, Brenda Rivers: How to Mitigate Risks Associated with Meetings and Events