“Hurricane Sandy was on its way to hit Baltimore on opening day of our 2500 person Summit. The Andavo team worked tirelessly to implement a multi layered crisis management plan so the program could go on, even facing the possibilities of power outage, flooding, food and water shortage and medical emergencies. Our foremost concern was the safety and well-being of all participants and our challenge was to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
The fact that decisions had to be made in the face of major uncertainty and lack of predictability made this Summit not only memorable for advancing the mission of the organization, but for the equally compelling lessons in crisis management leadership. Without the Andavo team, the outcomes could have been dramatically different.”
Teddy Basham Witherington, former Chief Marketing Officer Out & Equal Workplace Advocates Andavo Meetings and Incentives November 11, 2016
- Andavo’s Brenda Rivers, President and CEO, Scheduled to Speak at 13th Annual Pharmaceutical Meeting Professionals Summit
- Andavo’s President and CEO, Brenda Rivers, Quoted on Event Safety for Special Events
- Andavo Featured in ColoradoBIZ Magazine’s Faces of Colorado
- Heather Cannady, Senior Program Manager, Shares Experience with Oceanfront Events in The Meeting Magazines
- Brenda Rivers, Andavo President and CEO, Interviewed in Insurance and Financial Times